For many of us, our resilience is being tested as we face the global crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic. In this podcast, Compass Partnership’s Founder and CEO Stuart Powell is joined by psychologist Owen Whitehouse to explore the power of gratitude and how it relates to building personal resilience.
Owen is a psychologist and an expert on happiness, positivity, wellbeing and meaning, so there is no better person to lead us through this topic. This podcast explores:
- Why gratitude is important
- How gratitude can help us with change and uncertainty
- Using gratitude to lay the foundation for a positive outlook, a sense of control and allows us to draw on our resources of resilience
- How gratitude can lead to more creativity and problem-solving
- How we can improve our health and wellbeing by exploring the things we are thankful for